Saturday, August 13

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Handbag notebook!!


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share a project
with you today for



This cute handbag size mini album/notebook was made
using the gorgeous Bo Bunny Beautiful Dreamer 
collection pack along with some of the Bo Bunny Layered 
chipboard  and the Noteworthy packs.


I added corner pockets to each page for tags, a sweet notebook
so I can keep notes, I even found a pen that matches the colours
in this gorgeous paper.


In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Hugs



Products Used:


Extras Used from stash.
organza ribbon
Silver stretch cord
tag die

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful creation! I love the papers you have used.
    :) Karen Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx