Sunday, August 21

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Celebrate with Elegance !!



Hello my dears,  I hope you are all well and having
a lovely weekend.  I'm here with a very simple 
 card for you today.  I love Black and White
creations, they are always so sophisticated and 
elegant.

This is an A5 card which could be used for any
occasion - Birthday - Wedding - Anniversary!!!

I will pop a list of ingredients used with links 
at the bottom of my post for you.

In the meantime thank you for popping in to visit and
I wish you all a lovely Sunday.

Hugs 




Challenges Entered:

My Time to Craft:  Embossing heat or dry 
Quick Quotes Challenge:  Create a Flower



Products Used:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx