Tuesday, August 2

Magnolia-licious DT #12 Checks or Gingham



Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card
for our current challenge over at 


MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS 


Your still have a week to join in our theme of 



"Checks or Gingham" 






I chose to mask these two sweet Tilda's together.  Barbecue Party Tilda and Summer Buzz Tilda both from the Pink Lemonade 2014 collection. Both have been coloured using Spectrum Noir Alcohol pens and SN blendable pencils. 

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post for you
with links where possible. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you 
can join us in our challenge over at Magnolia-licious
Our sponsor the lovely Diana Crick will be giving our
very lucky Random winner this prize.



Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Craft-Dee BowZ:  Anything Goes with a handmade bow
Crafty Boots Challenge:  Use a Stamp
Incy Wincy Designs:  Anything  Goes 
The Paper Nest Dolls:  Anything Goes 







Products used:

Stamps:  Summer Buzz Tilda and Barbecue Party Tilda from Magnolia-licious Store
Mediums:  Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens. TN1 FS2 FS3 LG3 LG2 EB2 EB6 GB1 GB2 EB2 LY1 LY2 CT1 CT1 TB9 TB1 TB2 HB1 BG1 BG3
SN blendable Pencils: 04 09 91 95 31 25 47 15 56 67 83
Papers: Dovecraft basics
Flowers: WOC
Butterfly's: Sizzix Tim Holts butterfly frenzy die
Ribbon: Stash 



2 comments:

  1. wow fabulous, love the combo
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Suzi. Fabulous colouring and I love your gingham design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx