Wednesday, August 17

Midweek Magnolias DT #145 Anything but a Card



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT
project with you for our new challenge over at 

Midweek Magnolias

for the next couple of weeks we would like to see 

"Anything but a Card"


My project started out looking like this but with a little magic it's transformed!!



I masked off the chalkboard and painted the bright green with
heavy duty Gesso then added texture paste to give it a bit
more dimension.  I found some chipboard elements in 
my scrap booking box.

Sweet Sunbathing Tilda is from the 
2016 Seaside collection and has been coloured using
Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.


It was fun to do and it's going into a box for my 
Grandaughter Lily Rose when she is a little older.  
Think I'll need a shipping container to keep
 all the bits I'm making for her. lol 

Our Sponsor is as always the very generous 

Magnolia Sweden 

Our Sponsor

Who will be sending our Random winner who follows the rules 
a lovely Mystery Prize. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope I have inspired you a little and
I'm so looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Simply Magnolia: CAS or Fully Loaded. 
Magnolia Forever:   Vacation



Products Used:

Image:  Sunbathing Tilda - Magnolia Seaside collection 2016
Skin FS1 TN2 TN1 / Pencils Timberwood - 093 - 023 - 025
Hair: EB1 Pencils Havana - 095
Bow&Dress: IB1 Pencils Verdigres & Night Sky
Stool: EB2 - EB1 Pencil Havana
Water IB1
Outline LY1



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always. Lily Rose will loooove it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to pop along for more details just love how you have transformed this with this gorgeous Tilda also live the idea of putting it away for her :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx