Monday, August 1

Paradise of Magnolia #42 Guest Designer





Good morning my dears, I was delighted when Shuly over
at Paradise of Magnolia asked me if I would like to
be Guest Designer for August.  I of course said YES
and I am thrilled to be here.

The theme for the month of August is 

"Anything Goes"


I used sweet Life is a Soup Tilda from the You Made It
collection 2016 and coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens 
and pencils, my papers are the very pretty As if in a Dream
from Galeriapapieru.  


A Close up of the pretty hand made flowers using the same papers.


I will pop a link of ingredients used
at the bottom of my post for you with

Challenges entered

Come and get it challenge:  Lovely in Pink 
Just us Girls Challenge:  Any Girly creation.
Polkadoodles Crafting:  Anything Goes 
Southern Girls Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Gals Corner:  Anything Goes 
The Paper Shelter:  Anything Goes 




Recipe:

Life is a Soup Tilda from You Made it Collection 2016 - Magnolia-licious Stamps 
Medium: Spectrum Noir Alcohol pens:  TN1 FS2 FS3 - CR7 Pencils 25 89 95 Crafter's Companion
Papers:  As If In A Dream 11 from scrapandcraft.co.uk 
Dies:  Sara Signature collection English Country Garden Floral Duo -Floral Delight collection Leafy Flourish - Die'sire Only Words die Classiques My special Friend

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE FLOWERS! WOW! I am so impressed with this card Suzi! You picked the most perfect paper to make them with. Thrilled you played along with us at Just Us Girls or I would have missed this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card inside and out. Love those flowers. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the floral embellishments and the colours you used.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this card is gorgeous! I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Come and get it challenge! ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pink card Suzi. Love your design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card. Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Polkadoodles
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx