Thursday, August 11

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT Challenge #1 Recipe !!!


Good morning my dears and welcome to our
first challenge here at

Scrap & Craft Inspiration



I am thrilled that the new owner has decided to bring back
the challenges for our lovely followers.

Our theme for this challenge which will run until the
31st August 2016 is !!!!


 


This 12 x 12 page layout  has been on my to do list
for quite a while so this was the perfect opportunity
for me to get myself in gear and get on with it.

The picture in the layout is my dear Father and Mother
 on their Wedding Day.  I have the shadow box frame to
house it so it will hang on the wall beautifully. 





I will as always pop a list of ingredients used from the store
at the bottom of my post for you.  

Our Sponsor is the lovely Anita (owner) of 
www.scrapandcraft.co.uk

The prize our very lucky Random winner will be receiving is

3 wonderful paper collections.

Alice's Dream - Secret Garden - Lavender Morning


 Studio75 - Alice's Dreams - 12x12" Paper Pack   Studio75 - Secret Garden - 12x12" Paper PackStudio75 - Lavender Morning - 12x12" Paper Pack

Wow!! what a fabulous prize these are.  Just imagine
the projects you would be able to create with these
beautiful papers. 

I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful 
creations.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx