Sunday, September 11

Crafter's Companion DT - All that Glitters!!!




Hello my dears, I'm here today sharing another done and
dusted Christmas card using the fabulous free gifts
from Crafter's Inspiration Magazine issue #11 




I will pop a list of  products used at the bottom of my post
for you.  The leaves have been stamped & heat embossed with
silver embossing powder before being cut out using
the matching die.




I have a crafty tip for you. once you've cut out the aperture 
in the centre of your card use the excess to add your sentiment
 and layers.

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

52 Christmas Card Throwdown:  White with a Splash of Red 



Products Used:

Extras used from stash: Pearls, Ranger silver embossing powder. 

5 comments:

  1. une carte pleine de charme et d'élégance Suzi, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, your card is just gorgeous, the red and white is so fresh - beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! I like the combination of the leaves with the lattice. Thanks for sharing your card at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx