Monday, September 5

Crafter's Companion Inspirer DT - Christmas place setting card !!



Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my Inspirer
Design Team creation with you today for

Crafter's Companion 


I've made a Place setting card for my guests who
will be joining me for Christmas dinner.  I know it's early
but I do like to be organised and prepared. So this
will be the male cards and I'll be making the female
ones very soon.

The size is 5" x 3.5 " I will pop a list of ingredients used
at the bottom of my post with links for you.

In the meantime thank you so much for visiting, I hope
you come back and see me soon.

Hugs 



Products Used:

Extras Used:  Rub on Alphabet letters - small black dazzle gem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx