Friday, September 23

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Large Picnic Basket




Hello my dears, I'm here to share my project as part of the
Inspirers DT over at 


I made this fabulous picnic basket to match the card I posted yesterday using The Big Score board, The Big Score CD-ROM and 
A3 card stock from the Downton Abbey Upstairs collection.  
I will pop a list of products used with links where possible
at the bottom of post.





Thank you so much for popping in to visit I hope you have
been inspired a little.

Have a fabulous day.

Hugs 


Products Used:

Collall Tacky Glue

Extras Used:  Magnetic closure

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx