Wednesday, September 14

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Pocket Tag Card Tutorial





Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all well 
and happy!!   I'm here to share my latest card and
tutorial with you for

Crafter's Companion

You will find the tutorial over on Crafter's Companion Blog
HERE and also in the tutorial tab page at the top of my 
Blog.  I've used Sara's Signature Floral Delight collection of
 papers, embossing folder and pretty dies. I will 
pop a list of products used with links at the bottom of 
my post.

In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful day.

Hugs 

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with lovely papers and dies.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The patterns, colors, and design are so amazing! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. Inspired me to buy the supplies online!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It inspired me to find the supplies online!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx