Thursday, September 22

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - With Love!!



Hello my dears,  I hope you are all well and having a great 
week so far.  I'm here to share a DT project for


I've put together a sweet card using products from the store.
I'm loving the fabulous effect that can be achieved by 
using just papers and dies.  I will pop a list of ingredients
used with links at the bottom of my post for you.

In the meantime I wish you a wonderful day and 
once again thank you for popping in to visit.

Hugs 


Products Used:

Update:  Some of the products used are no longer available but I've linked those that are
still in stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx