Sunday, September 18

Magnolia-licious DT - Magnolia-licious Store is OPEN!!!




Good morning my dears,  I'm delighted and thrilled
to be here sharing my Design Team card with you
for the Re-launch of  Magnolia-licious Store which
is now under New Management and it couldn't
be in better hands than Candy's!! who has had
a long standing relationship with the store, blog 
and is a dear friend of the previous owner Diana.

Anyways I'm utterly thrilled, delighted and honoured
to have been asked to stay on as a Design Team Member for



I've used sweet Tilda bringing flowers from the Seaside
2016 collection and coloured her with Spectrum Noir
pens and pencils.  I've also used quite a few of Magnolia
Doohickey dies - Large Lace Doily die - Heart tag and 
the Swirl die. 



I will where possible link back to the products used at
the bottom of my post.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope
you will scoot over to the blog and take a look at 
the amazing creations the Design Team have made
for this special occasion.

Have a fabulous day

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

All About Magnolia:  All about Doohickey's
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Bingo my line is charm/die cuts /lace
Marvelous Magnolia:  Lace and or Ribbon
Simply Magnolia:  Anything Goes 



Medium: Spectrum Noir pens  Skin = TN2 TN1 FS3   Antique Rose pencil
Hair:  TN2 Walnut pencil
Hat & Sash : BT3 BT1 Lake Blue Pencil
Outfit: LY2  015 pencils
Greens: DG2 
Flowers: DR4



5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! The colors are so nice and cheery! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi!! YAY...so wonderful to here that Magnolia-licious is re-opening AND what a beautiful card to tell us this news with...this is a "happy" card for sure...beautifully coloured and designed as always Suzi!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite Tilda's - you have coloured her beautifully. Love all you gorgeous embellishments and Doo Hickeys.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at All About Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again Suzi to thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx