Wednesday, September 28

Midweek Magnolia DT #148 Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image



Good morning my dears,  It's time for another new
challenge over at 


 for the next 2 weeks we have a theme of

"Anything Goes "
With a Magnolia Image


I've chosen these two lovebirds Edwin & Tilda 
as this card was made for my Daughter & SIL
who celebrated their Wedding Anniversary yesterday. 

  Both images were coloured  using my Spectrum Noir 
pens and pencils.   I will list the colours at the 
bottom of my post. 



Papers are from Crafter's Companion 
Sara Signature collection English Country Garden, 
Flower dies are Floral Duo die from the 
same collection and the leaves are the In Bloom die from
the floral delight collection.  



Our sponsor is as always the very generous 

Our Sponsor

who will be sending our Random winner (if the rules are
followed) a surprise package all the way from Sweden.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you come
and join us over at Midweek Magnolias.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Craft your Passion: Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes  
Crafty Sentiments: Anything Goes 
The Paper Shelter:  Blooming Days - Show some flowers



Products Used:

Skin: TN1 FS1 FS3 Pencils 009 & Carmine
Dress, Bow & Bow tie: TB2 TB1 pencils 067
Edwin Hair: EB2 pencils 095 & Espresso
Tilda Hair: EB2 EB1 pencils Espresso
Edwin's Suit: Pencils 119, 117, 112
Shoes: 119



5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous & cute suzie, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card with lovely details, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so lovely, Suzi. Tilda and Edwin are cute as buttons and I love those flower die cuts. Fabulous card.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love the design and sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely Magnolia card. I love your colour combo and the fabby flowers to go with it. Really sweet! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx