Thursday, September 8

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT - Challenge #2 Red/Green/Yellow






Hello my dears,  I'm here to share my card for
our new challenge over at




Our Theme for this month is 




For my card I chose to make a tent fold 5"x 4" using the 
fabulous Studio75 Yummy paper pad and a small square from
Lemoncraft Christmas Greetings paper pack.  I popped one of
the Park Avenue chipboard Borders 01 onto the top of my card for more definition. 
This sweet Life is a Soup Tilda is perfect for this card.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I look forward
too seeing all your wonderful creations over the coming
weeks.  Good luck everyone!!

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl:   September Card challenge: Any theme so long as its a card
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Bingo - I chose the middle line, Chipboard /Flowers/Die Cuts 
Craft your Passion:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Cardmakers:  Layer it up




6 comments:

  1. A super card> Love the image, colours and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful. Love your Image and design and love those gorgeous flowers you have created, they are wonderful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I love a man in a kilt lol being a Scot. Handsome Laddies!
    Now on to the important part. What an absolutely awesome card you have created here Suzi. Your colouring is beautiful - and all those amazing layers WOW! I am so glad you shared this with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Carla DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. I love how you have coloured your image and the colours and patterns of your papers combine perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx