Thursday, October 27

Crafter's Companion DT - "Boxes little boxes" not made out of ticky tack!!






Good morning again my dears,  I'm here to 
share some of my Design Team creations with you for 



Crafter's Companion



I love giving gifts to friends and family but even more
I simply love making my own gift boxes to hold them
and when I was asked to make a few as part of my 
Design Team commitments I was totally thrilled.


 The different sizes and styles this amazing 
DVD and Big Score board allows you to make is amazing 

Here is a selection of the boxes I've made!!!

Card fronted Gift box using Decadence A3 card stock



Diagonal opening Trunk gift box using Regency A3 card


I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post
for you.  But a word of warning!!! these A3 paper packs
are going fast so be quick my crafty friends. I wouldn't
want you to miss out.

Faceted Diamond shaped gift box using Decadence A3 card


Large Wrap around Gift box in Regency A3 card 





Diagonal opening Trunk gift box using Regency A3 card



Large Accordion gift card using Regency A3 card 



Thank you so much for popping in to visit
I hope you've taken a little inspiration from my post.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs 

1 comment:

  1. Your boxes are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for lovely inspiration.
    hanap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx