Thursday, October 6

Crafter's Companion DT - Christmas Dreams!!!





Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share another
Christmas card as an Inspirers Design Team member for



I chose this fabulous Black and White mix again and
kept the design very simple. 

This is one  of three styles I've chosen as my Christmas cards this
year for friends and family.  



I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of
my post for you with links to make it easier to go shopping!!!

Thank you for popping in to visit.  I hope you'll come back
and see me soon.

Hugs


Recipe:

Sara Signature Contemporary Christmas collection: Flourishing Flakes
Die'sire Create a card 5x2 Merry Christmas die
Die'sire Prestige words only die May All Your Dreams Come True


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx