Tuesday, October 4

Crafter's Companion DT - Merry Christmas with Flowers



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share a
Christmas card as an Inspirers Design Team member for



I love the colour combo of Black and White with a splash of
an accent colour!!   It's always such an elegant mix.

This is one style I've chosen as my Christmas cards this
year for friends and family.  I will have another 2 styles
to show you tomorrow.

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of
my post for you with links to make it easier to go shopping!!!

Thank you for popping in to visit.  I hope you'll come back
and see me soon.

Hugs


Recipe:

Sara Signature Contemporary Christmas collection: Elegant snowfall embossing folder
Sara Signature collection Floral Delight leafy flourish die
Sara Signature collection Floral Delight Pretty Petals Duo die
Die'sire 5" x 2" create a die sentiment Merry Christmas 
Extras Used: Pearls 


1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Suzi, love the gorgeous flowers. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx