Friday, October 21

Crafter's Companion DT "Merry Christmas" Freebie!!!



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share this sweet
Christmas card as an Inspirer Dt member for


My card was made using the fabulous Free Gifts from the
NEW Crafter's Inspiration Magazine issue #12

I used the CD-ROM to create the sweet scene and let me
tell you it was such fun, layering up the wonderful elements
and printing off extra pieces to fussy cut to add some
more dimension to my card.  

I think I'll be making quite a few of my Christmas card
using the Free CD-ROM, STAMPS AND DIES.

I will pop a list of ingredients with links at the bottom of my
post for you.  

Don't forget we are having an 11th Birthday and are
Celebrating with lots of lovely giveaways, double points,
amazing offers for the whole week ahead.

Here is the LINK to our new updated and very easy to
navigate on line store!!!

Crafters Companions Ltd

Birthday Week - 11 Years

In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx