Wednesday, October 5

Crafter's Companion DT - Merry Christmas !!



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share another
Christmas card as an Inspirers Design Team member for



I chose this vibrant blue and White mix this time and
added the beautiful Merry Christmas die and poinsettia
flower as focal points. 

This is one style I've chosen as my Christmas cards this
year for friends and family.  I will have the last card style
to show you tomorrow.

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of
my post for you with links to make it easier to go shopping!!!

Thank you for popping in to visit.  I hope you'll come back
and see me soon.

Hugs


Recipe:

Sara Signature Contemporary Christmas collection: Elegant snowfall embossing folder
Sara Signature Traditional Christmas Collection Merry Christmas die
Extras Used: embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Suzi, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx