Thursday, October 27

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - It's nearly Christmas time!!!




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my Christmas card
as part of the Inspirers Design Team over at 



I used some of the "Free Gifts"  from the latest edition of 
Crafter's Inspiration Magazine issue #12. I've masked
the bird sign and holly leaves together and added the
sentiment stamp just underneath. I used Sara's contemporary
Softly falling Christmas dies (included in the free gift)
 along with the border embossing folder. 
 I will pop a list of ingredients used at the 
bottom of my post with links to make it easier
for you to go shopping!!  



Thank you so much for popping in to visit I hope you
will come back and see me soon.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Christmas Card Challenge #46 :  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Anything Goes 
A Snowflakes Promise:  Anything Goes or Seasonal



Products Used:

Crafter's Inspiration Magazine issue #12 (stamps/embossing folder/dies)
Sara Signature Contemporary Elegant snowfall embossing folder
Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils Leaves & Braches: DG2 Pencils Amazon Green, Ivy 
Bird TN1, Pencils 095, 028, Berries DR3
Frame: 095

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the traditional robin image, so very cute and all the details are fabulous, LOVE this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such amazing detail. Thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx