Friday, October 28

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - A Strong Woman!!!



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my latest
card with you for the Inspirers DT over at

Crafter's Companion


How utterly stunning is this fabulous new collection
of stamps from the very talented Sheena Douglass.

This is part of our Birthday week celebration launches
and although this is way out of my comfort zone I 
loved colouring her in my particular style. 

I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol pens and pencils on her
keeping the colour theme throughout the card with the 
blacks and purples. 

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom
of my post for you.

In the meantime I wish you all a fabulous weekend ahead.

Hugs 


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this - and in my fav colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, what a great image and gorgeous colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx