Sunday, October 16

Magnolia-licious DT Anything Goes Challenge!!



Hello my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
with you for our new challenge over at



The theme for the next 2 weeks is 

"Anything Goes"
using any of the stamp lines we carry in store


As you can see I've used one of the fabulous Stamping
Bella stamps from the Tiny Townie range and
her name is Pamela the Poinsettia!! isn't she adorable.

Pamela has been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and blend-able pencils. 
My papers are Authentique  6x6  Believe and were a gift from my dear friend 
Cathy Lee 



Our sponsor is the lovely Candy who will be sending our 
Random winner a $20 gift voucher to spend in store 




I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post
with links where possible. 

Here is the link to Magnolia-licious Store where you will find
a great selection of Magnolia - Stamping Bella - 
  Mini Alota and much much more.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Cards 4 Galz:  Use at least 1 die
Crafting with Attitude:  Anything Goes
Crafting By Design:  Add a Sentiment 




Products Used:

Image: Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Pamela Poinsettia from Magnolia-licious HERE 
Skin: FS2 FS1 Pencils 004 009  Hair EB1 & Maple pencil + 91
Leaves DG2 LG3 Pencils 04 & 58
Top: LY2 pencils 15  Skirt & Boots CR9 CR8 pencils 25
DP:  Athentique 6x6 Believe
Flowers, metal corners, berries - Stash
Tags: Doohickey vintage tag die. 
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, i love the layering! thanks for joining in our Sentiment challenge at Crafting by Designs this week! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card love all your trimmings and your sweet image, beautiful dies too, thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Cardz4Galz, hope to see you again..

    Hugs Babs :) DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx