Sunday, October 30

Magnolia-licious DT - Make a Bookmark Challenge


Good morning my dears,  It's time for a new
challenge over at


 Magnolia-licious 


For the next two weeks we have the theme of 

"Bookworm"

We would love to see all your gorgeous Bookmarks

I chose to make a corner bookmark and to use sweet 
Sneaky Tilda from the Animal of the Year 2014 
collection and she is still available over at the store HERE


I've kept the embellishments to a minimum and the back is very plain with just pretty paper.  The flowers are a Doohickey die and
if memory serves me well they are hellebore dies. 

Our Sponsor is a always the lovely Candy who will be
sending our random winner a gift voucher to spend in store.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit I look forward to visiting all your amazing creations over the next couple of weeks. 
 In the meantime have a wonderful day.

Hugs 





Challenges Entered:






Products Used:

Image: Sneaky Tilda from Magnolia-licious Store HERE
DP: First edition 6x6 Mulberry Kisses
Skin: Ivory, Eggshell, Linen,Dusky Pink - Hair: Sand, Soft Brown, Golden Rod, Pencil 095- Dress Wisteria/pencils 105 Shoes: Eggshell

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Great colouring and design.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, I love corner bookmarks - I think they are really 'neat'!! Your Tilda is beautifully coloured and such pretty Design paper:o)
    Big Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx