Wednesday, October 12

Midweek Magnolias DT #149 Autumnal Colours



Good morning my dears,  It's time for a new challenge over at

Midweek Magnolias

for the next two weeks we would love to see your 

"Colours of Autumn"

I've chosen one of my favourite Autumn Tilda's from an older collection.  Sweet Scooter Tilda from the Turning Leaves
 collection 2012. My papers are so old they don't have the
makers name on them but were a perfect colour match
Tilda who has been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens & pencils.


Our Sponsor is as always the fabulous

Magnolia Sweden

Our Sponsor

The random winner will receive a Surprise Package
if the rules are followed which is on our sidebar
at Midweek Magnolias Blog.!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to pop in and visit
I hope I have inspired you a little.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Flowers 
All About Magnolia Challenge:  All about Autumn
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge;  Your Favourite stamp - Scooter Tilda is one of my 
favourite Autumn stamps.
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Favourite Season.  I love Autumn for the fabulous colours and 
the crisp morning and nippy evening. 
Colouring in Scrapland:  Fall 
Paradise of Magnolia:  Autumn




Products Used:
Image: Scooter Tilda from the Falling Leaves collection 2012 - Magnolia-licious
Skin FS2 TN2 FS3 - Hair EB1 pencvils 095
Trousers, jacket:   EB6 EB3 pencil 095  Shoes and hat: TB2 TB1 pencils 067
Scooter: EB1 pencils 015 005, wheels, BG3 pencils 120 117.  Leaves DG2 LY1 
DP:  Stash 




8 comments:

  1. Such beautiful "Fall" splendour Suzi...gorgeous colours and this sweet Tilda is the perfect image for this card! Have a wonderful week Suzi!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Suzi!! Back this time to thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Marvelous Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. same choice of image ;), love your card
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, this is such a beautiful card! I love the layers and the beautiful flowers and image.Thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, I'm just popping in with another DT hat on. Love this card, the colours are gorgeous and as I've said before the fabulous layers. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful project! Love the design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria
    come and check out my blog and become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Suzy: Beautiful fall card, the layers and the colours combinations are perfect.
    Thank you for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland
    Hugs
    Nelida-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx