Wednesday, October 26

Midweek Magnolias DT #150 - Anything Goes





Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card for
our new challenge over at 

Midweek Magnolias

For the next two weeks we have the theme of 

"Anything Goes" 
with a Magnolia Stamp


Just in case you haven't heard - 
We are having a Design Team Call right now !! 
Go check it out HERE 




I've wanted to make one of these Lollipop card ever since
I saw Camilla's on the Maja Design blog.  
I'm quite please with how it turned out. 
I coloured up Student Tilda from the 
 We Made It 2016 collection with my
 Spectrum Noir pens and pencils 



The back has a pocket element to add tags for a personal message!

Our sponsor as always is the very generous

Magnolia Sweden 

Our Sponsor

The random winner who follows the rules printed
on the side bar of the Midweek Magnolia Blog
will be sent a fabulous surprize package. 

Thank you for popping in to visit, do please come back
and see me soon. In the meantime have a wonderful day! 

Hugs




Challenges Entered:

Simply Magnolia:  Shabby Chic 
Addicted to Stamps:  Lots of Layers + Stamp
Crafting When We Can:  No Square Cards 
The Ribbon Girl:  Use any Image
Daring Cardmakers:  Add a Tag


Products Used:
Image: Magnolia Tilda with sign We Made It collection 2016
Doohickey Die: Swirl & Vintage tag die
Cheery Lynn: Italian flourish doily die
Martha Steward lace border punch
Spellbinders Rose die
Medium:  Spectrum Noir pens and pencils
Skin: TN1 TN3 FS3 Pencil Antique Rose
Hair: TN1 TN2 Pencil Walnut
DP:  BoBunny, Lemoncraft, 

7 comments:

  1. Stunning Suzi such delicate colours and beautifully embellished.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this what a fun idea love your colouring and papers and embellies super gorgeous ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw you've made a gorgeous lollipop card Suzi. Beautiful embellished, I like the little flags too, a good idea. Stunning!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this Suzi!!! What a very unique and GORGEOUS way to say Happy Birthday...I'm sure that the lucky recipient was/will be totally thrilled!! Enjoy the rest of your week Suzi!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, I love the lollipop design, so pretty. Nice work Suzi xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness this is just so adorable. I just love everything about it. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous, dreamy creation Suzi, packed full of scrummy details!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx