Thursday, October 6

Scrap & Craft DT - Challenge #3 Album/Tag/Layout





Good morning my dear Scrap & Craft fans!!

Its time for another challenge over at 

Scrap &Craft Inspiration 

and for the month of October our theme is............................






I chose to make a Wedding gift tag using products from the store.
Studio 75 chipboard tag, Lemoncraft House of Roses paper pack, 
Lemoncraft flower and embellishments, and various chipboard
elements.

All of the above can be found in store over at


Scrap & Craft 


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, do come and 
join us in the challenge for the chance to win 
an amazing prize from the lovely Aneta 


Hugs 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx