Saturday, October 15

Scrap & Craft DT - Christmas Magic Time!!!



Hello my dears,  I'm here today sharing my latest 
Design Team card with you  for 


using some beautiful products from 




I have used Studio75 white card blanks adding lots of 
layers of this stunning Studio75 Magic Time 12 x 12 papers



I will pop a list of products used along with links at the bottom
of my post for you.

In the meantime I hope you are having a wonderful
weekend and the sun is shining wherever you are.

Hugs 


Products used:





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Suzi. It's perfect in every way. From the colours chosen to the images.
    A really GREAT make.
    Cobs. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx