Tuesday, November 15

Crafter's Companion DT - Love you to the Moon






Hello my dears,  I'm here to share my latest creation
with you for

CRAFTER'S COMPANION


This time I've used a Die'sire Edge'able die that 
says Love You to the moon and back!! I cut it out
on the black card stock and then again on a 
contrasting pink card stock to shadow the words.
This is a fabulous 3D effect on the card.

I've also used some of Sara's Signature papers and
dies.  As always I will pop a list of ingredients
 at the bottom of my post for you with links.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx