Monday, November 7

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Christmas Gifts!!!






Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my 
Christmas gift box and matching gift card
as part of the Inspirers Design Team over at 




I used  The Big Score and the Big Score advanced DVD 
along with of the gorgeous Christmas Eve A3 Centura Pearl 
double sided card stock with some of the dies that were
among the Free Gifts from the latest edition of 
Crafter's Inspiration Magazine issue #12


Now some say it looks like a very posh sandwich 
box, well it might do to some but when I add my
delicious hand made chocolates filled with liqueurs and
truffles the contents will be much more tasty than a
ham and cheese butty!!!! lol

I will pop a list of ingredients used with links at the
bottom of my post for you.  

Thank you so much for popping in to visit I hope you
will come back and see me soon.

Hugs 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Suzi!! Just perfect for Xmas or any occasion gifts. Must watch that DVD!! Now handmade chocolates is something I wouldnt mind having a go at lol. Need a decent recipe and instructions!! Hugs, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO clever and ingenious make with the scoreboard.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous gift set Suzi, love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx