Wednesday, November 30

Fernli Designs Guest Designer December





Good morning my dears and welcome to the 
1st day of December!!!!!

A few months ago I was asked by the lovely Lou owner
of Fernli Designs if I would like to be a Guest
Designer for the month of December.  Of course 
I thought about it for a nano second and said
a resounding YES PLEASE!!!

So today I'm here with the first of my three items which I
chose to work with. This is a fabulous 8 drawer
chest which is an amazingly easy to put together
and fabulous to decorate!!


This is how it looks once built and at the moment Lou
has this at a fabulous discounted price right HERE 


I covered it using some gorgeous world map glittery fabric
wallpaper and added these amazing brass handles.

The wallpaper was a sample (free) and the handles cost me
£1.00 for 6 from B&M now that's what I call a bargain.

This is my project completed


Do pop over to Fernli and take a peek at the fabulous selection
of storage/tags/bags/suitcases etc that Lou has in the store.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit I will share
another altered project with you all next week.

Hugs 

2 comments:

  1. The set of drawers looks stunning and a bargain along with the handles too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful work and great storage beautifully presented.
    I'll have to look for those handles, I needed some last year and couldn't find any, so thank you for the information.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx