Wednesday, November 23

Midweek Magnolia DT #152 Anything Goes



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 

Anything Goes 
with a Magnolia Image

I inked up one of my New Magnolia Stamp & Cutz duo sets
from Magnolia-licious.  This is Danish Royal Opera Tilda
with Violin,  the cutz (die) is the cute Violin 

Tilda has been coloured using my new Spectrum Noir 
Illustrator pens and SN colour blend pencils



Papers are  Kaiserkraft  Silver Bells Collection from last year,  sentiment 
is from LOTV  and I made an air dry clay pretty frame to house it.
My gift bag is kept closed using two miniature clothes pegs.

Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor

Do please pop over to Midweek Magnolias and say hello to our newest 
Design Team Member the lovely Emma who is making her debut today!!
Welcome on board Emma! 

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Snow or Glitter  - I chose Glitter
Addicted to Stamps:  Die cuts and or Punches
Penny Black & More:  Anything Christmas  
Stamping Sensations:  Christmas Greetings 
The Ribbon Girl:  Use any Image
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Inspired by a Song or Movie  -  I could have danced all night!!!


12 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi! What a gorgeous design...your papers and embellishments are such a perfect backdrop for darling Tilda!! Beautifully done! Oh and my eye kept wandering to your GORGEOUS little Granddaughter Lily-Rose...she's beautiful!!!! Have a great week Suzi!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful bag, Suzi. Tilda is precious in her little pink crown and I love that violin die cut. Beautifully creative.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super creation for our Christmas themes at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges, many thank for joining in - I always love seeing your creation Suzi.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet bag, just beautiful Suzi xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag, love the sparkly paper. Hugs Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation and I love the glitter-paper. I also love this sweet little Tilda...she's so cute. Thanx for joining us at LHOSM with this supersweet bag.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card, Suzi! A sweet entry for our Christmas Greetings challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable scene! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super gorgeous card, love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous project! So pretty and so many lovely details! :)
    Thanks for sharing over at Addicted to Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx