Saturday, November 26

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT - 18th Bithday Box




Good morning my dears, I'm here to share a Birthday 
box with you for

Scrap &Craft Inspiration




I used the beautiful Lemoncraft House of Roses 
Basic 12 x 12 Paper Pad and I've also made a white
and pale pink Foamiran flower
 to add to my floral display on the box
and on the cake to. There is a fabulous selection of
coulours available in store HERE




We have new papers- Dies and lazer cut chipboard in the store right now. Do please pop over and take a look you won't be disappointing 



Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  I hope you can
come back and see me soon.

Have a wonderful Weekend.

Hugs 




2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Suzi! I love that pretty, soft, feminine colors and the surprise element on the interior. Gorgeously layered with pretty die cuts, your birthday box is fantastic! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx