Thursday, November 3

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT - Challenge #4 Christmas



Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well and 
having a great week. I'm here to share my card for
our new "Christmas" challenge over at

Scrap and Craft Inspiration


I haven't made and easel card for such a long time 
so I decided this paper and the fabulous chipboard would
look spectacular on this shape of card.


I've used Studio75 white blank cards for the base and 
added some of the gorgeous Christmas Time 12 x 12 papers
the other element from the store is the Mon MERRY Cheri wreath
Chipboard collection which I glittered with Glamour dust and 
bringing it all together is the fabulous Magic Glue.

I hope you will join us in this months challenge. I look forward to
seeing all your fabulous creations.

Hugs 






Challenges Entered:

Christmas card challenge:  Anything Goes 
Creates and Makes Challenge: Anything goes with the option of Ribbon or Lace 
Cuttlebug Mania:  Tic Tac Toe  - my line is Rhinestones/Die cuts/ Ribbon I used
Marianne Design frame, Sara Signature Traditional Christmas sentiment die
A Snowflakes Promise:  Seasons
Craft-Dee BowZ: Anything Goes with a hand made bow



4 comments:

  1. Stunning as usual Suzi! Love the colours...I just love Christmas lol. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful easel card, Suzi! Gorgeous bow too. I love traditional Christmas colors! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ November Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made an easel card before but your card is inspiring me to give it a try. It's beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx