Tuesday, December 6

Crafter's Companion DT - Amour!!



Hello my dears,  I'm here to share my latest creation
with you for

CRAFTER'S COMPANION


This time I've used the beautiful Die'sire Edge'able die Amour,
  which has been cut out twice in black and once 
in Centura Pearl Fresh Blue.  I used the waste
heart shapes from the die to decorate the bottom 
of the card.


My actual card shape is the "New" Die'sire Fancy Card blanks
and I chose the Square Centre step in black, I love that
there is no measuring scoring or cutting involved
this is all done for you and they also come with
expandable envelopes.!!


  As always I will pop a list of ingredients
 at the bottom of my post for you with links.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx