Monday, December 19

Crafter's Companion DT - Christmas gift bag!!



 Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my latest
creation with you as an Inspirer DT member for

Crafter's Companion 



This is a fabulous self closing large gift pouch/bag

I've used the gorgeous softly falling A3 card stock and 
A3 White with a hint of silver.  I will pop a list of ingredients
used at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible.

Have a fabulous day everyone.

Hugs  


Products used:

Sara Signature Contemporary dies Holly and Merry Christmas
Die'sire Words only die To a Special Friend.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Suze.
    Faith
    x
    Hope you had a Great Christmas
    wishing you a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx