Thursday, December 8

Fernli Designs GDT - December - Christmas gift!!!




Good morning my dears,  I'm back with my second
altered creation as Guest Designer for

F e r n l i   D e s i g n s


This time I've altered a set of the sweetest opening 
Suitcases which will be filled with lovely Christmas
goodies and given to someone very special.



I started by painting the outside with some gesso and then
added some pretty Kaisercraft papers along with some
corner pieces from Fernli. Finishing off with lace, pearls, flowers
and some cute air dry clay wings which are a Katy Sue
mould. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you
come back and see me soon.  

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:




3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous hun, I keep forgetting about this shop, loved the suitcases you did ages ago and I asked you where they were from do you remember? lol
    must visit the shop again in the New Year, stunning inspiration hun, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx