Thursday, December 15

Fernli Designs Guest Designer - Decorated gift bag



Hello my dears,  I'm back with my third
altered creation as Guest Designer for

F e r n l i   D e s i g n s



This time I've altered the cutest wooden gift bag
which has an amazing concertina style expandible
element to it's closure and opening.


I spray painted the inside and outside before adding the 
gorgeous Kaisercraft Silver bells papers, Sheena Douglass
poinsettia die, Magnolia  stocking and swirl Doohickey dies
and lots of sparkle in the form of Art Deco glamour dust.


I even painted and added the paper to a clothes peg to
use as a closure for the bag.  Finishing the front off with
some very pretty lace and blue glitter pearls.



Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you
come back and see me soon.  

Hugs 




Challenges Entered:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx