Wednesday, December 14

It's Christmas Time!!!


Hello my dears,  I'm here to share another
cute Tilda Christmas card using some of my favourite
papers from 2 years ago !! 



Tilda has been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens and pencils
 my delicious papers are from  Maja Design 
 Vintage Frost basic 6x6 pad and my flowers
are handmade using the new Foamiran fabric which
is sweeping the crafting world at the moment.




I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post for you with links where possible.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Maja Design December Moodboard:  


MB-December16

Live and Love Crafts:  Smorgasbord  I've chosen Becky's sketch June 2016



Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
Marvelous Magnolia:  Anything Goes Christmas
Magnolia Forever:  Winter
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Silent Night
Crafty Cardmakers:  Non traditional Christmas



Products used:

Image: Write a message Tilda from Magnolia-licious Store 
Medium:  Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens/Spectrum Noir Alcohol pens and pencils 
Skin:  Ivory/Eggshell/ pencil Carmine 
Clothes: SN- IB1 pencil Duck Egg Blue
Hair: TN1 pencils Tumblewood & Coconut
DP:  Maja Design Vintage Frost basic 6x6 from live and love crafts
Flowers: Foamiran from scrapandcraft.co.uk
large chipboard piece doily lace large: scrapandcraft.co.uk
Dies:  Spellbinders Rose

5 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi!! What a GORGEOUS Christmas card...I've always loved this image but never thought of using her for a Christmas card...clever Lady!! Your colouring and design are fabulous! Okay now...putting on the DT hat...thank you for sharing with us at Lovely hanlgar or Sweet Magnolia...good luck and I hope that you will join us again next challenge!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic work !!! love the lashes on Tilda and the colors for this beautiful card
    thank you so much for entering Marvelous Magnolia's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely Christmas card with a very sweet twist. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning card Suzi, I love it.
    Thankyou for entering my Christmas with a twist challenge at CCM. Have a wonderful 2017.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card - gorgeous colouring! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx