Wednesday, December 7

Midweek Magnolias DT #153 Christmas



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 

"C h r i s t m a s"


I've inked up a New Magnolia Stamp
from Magnolia-licious  she is called Sitting PrettyTilda 
and I masked her with an older Magnolia Christmas stamp .
The snowflakes are Magnolia Doohickey dies which are 
part of the NEW  Stamp and Cutz duo sets also available



Tilda has been coloured using my Spectrum Noir 
Illustrator pens and SN colour blend pencils



Papers are Lemoncraft's Just Love me and  
Kaiserkraft  Silver Bells Collection  
sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps 


Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor

Do please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
Simply Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
Magnolia Forever:  Winter 
The Ribbon Girl:   December Card Challenge
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge:  Christmas in  Tones or Pastels
Live & Love Crafts Challenge: Smorgasbord  I chose  Louise:s Bingo board 
(Pearls/2 DP/Lace)



Products Used:
Magnolia stamps and Doohickey Dies from Magnolia-licious Store
Skin: Ivory, Eggshell, Linen Pencils for blending: 091 - carmine - 
Hair: eggshell - pencils Maple & Cederwood
Trousers:  SN  IB1 Pencil Denim Blue
jacket, bow, socks  :   Blossom & Pencil Sorbet 
DP:   &  glitter baubles = Scrap & Craft 
Large Doily Die:  Cheery Lynne
Lace, pearls, stash.





15 comments:

  1. You always create such beautiful projects Suzi! and this one is no exception :) Lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzi she's stunning!! The soft colours against that beautiful paper is so very eye catching...your colouring is fabulous...how do you get the depth in her hair...beautifully done! Wishing you a wonderful day Suzi!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wow your card is stunning, I love the soft palette & all the detail you have added. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever xx Crafty Hugs DT Sarahjayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really really gorgeous
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this paper, still have a bunch of it, so pretty. Very sweet card xo julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back again Suzi!! Just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing this fabulous card with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back again Suzi!! Thanks you so very much for sharing this sweet stunner with us at Simply Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Suzi I'm back again...lol!! This time to say thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...works out well for me cause then I get so many extra peeks at your extremely lovely card!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi, your card is beautiful, I love how you have sat Tilda on the letters. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy, I am back again with another DT hat on! You card is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty Suzi! Beautiful colouring and stunning design. Love it! Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Suzi, love your card and you have coloured Tilda up just beautifully, loving her red hair! Gorgeous mix of emmbellies and papers, so well designed, to really catch the eye.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Fussy and Fancy Challenge!

    Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card, I can see you have spent a lot of thought in colours & layout & it has worked out perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia forever & good luck xx DT Sarahjayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful make! That lace is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx