Tuesday, January 10

Magnolia-licious DT - Midway Reminder and Inspirational post.!!!





Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share
my card with you today and to let you know that
we have other branded stamps available
in store and I'm showcasing just one of them

I would also like to remind
you of our ongoing challenge over at 



I have chosen a Whimsy Wee stamp by Sylvia Zet 
called Rowan Fairy which is available in the store
HERE  and it's at a super sale price too. I
coloured her using Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils.



You will find our current challenge HERE and
you will be eligible for the prize so long as
you use any of the stamp brands we carry in store.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit.
Wishing you all a wonderful day.


Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

OLLCB:  Feminine 
Crafting When We Can: Anything Goes 
The Ribbon Girl:  January Card Challenge 
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper challenge:  Anything goes with patterned paper

Recipe:

Image: Rowan Fairy by Sylvia Zet from Magnolia Stamps 
Medium:  Spectrum Noir pens and pencils from Crafter's Companion
Designer Papers  from Scrap and Craft




7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card - I love the colours you chose and that sweet image. Beautifully put together as always. Thanks so much for finding time to enter our challenge at OLL. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the colours, gorgeous image and pretty details. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card Suzi, love the gorgeous design and your fabulous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty card a such a sweet image. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL Challenges Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gorgeous shabby chic style and pretty floral embellishments are lovely with the sweet image :-)
    Thanks for sharing this with us at The Ribbon Girl challenge!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors are gorgeous!! Well Done! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting When We Can!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing with us at Craftyhuzelnut's challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx