Wednesday, January 4

Midweek Magnolia DT Challenge #155 New Crafty Stash




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 

"New Crafty Stash"


I've inked up a New Magnolia Stamp
from Magnolia-licious  she is called Sitting PrettyTilda 


My Flowers ,Lace and flat back pearl trim are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Papers are Studio Light Tres Chic 6 x 6
Sentiment is from Tonic Studio



Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor

Before I sign off I would like to announce the winner of my 
Blog Hop Candy.  Thank you all so very much for
your lovely comments and for taking the time to visit me.



Without further ado the winner of my candy which consists of 
2 Magnolia Stamps - 1 Mini Magnolia Stamp - I Doohickey Die (red)
A selection of 6x6 papers - A bag of mixed lace,
A selection of Flowers and a sentiment stamp and a thank you card from me!!


CONGRATULATIONS  JANE
Please email me to claim your prize.

Do please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered

Paradise of Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
OLLCB:   Feminine Creations
Crafting Musketeers:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Hazelnuts PPC:  Anything Goes 
Paradise of Stamps:  Anything Goes 
WWODTC:  Anything Goes 




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suzi!! She's so very pretty...coloured up to perfection...surrounded by all those fabulous embellishments! Wishing you and yours a fabulous 2017!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Suzi. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is jaw dropping gob smacking gorgeous. Perfect. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Suzi, gorgeous as ever & I am your blog hop winner, thank you so very much.
    Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and beautiful card Suzi xx

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.


    Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Sparkles Monthly - wonderful colouring!
    Love Jacky
    Sparkles DT
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Bianca.
    DT Paradise of Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at Ooh La La Creations. The flowers and image are gorgeous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love it! Such a sweet card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Crfatyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx