Wednesday, February 22

Crafter's Companion DT - Friendship card !!



Good day my dears,  I'm here to share a friendship card
made using the fabulous CD from the freedbies included
in the latest edition of Crafter's Inspiration Magazine
Issue #13 Spring for

Crafter's Companion


I used a few of the printable elements 
on the CD - Tea Party papers, toppers
and the pink dotty paper from the fabric
flower section.

The doily has been printed out twice and fussy cut
along with the cute Teapot.  Love the pretty femine
shabby chic look of this card.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you will
come back and see me soon.

Hugs


Projects Used:

Extra used: Paper Flower & Twine 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Suzi, fabulous detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very pretty, Suzi!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx