Monday, February 13

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Gift Bag!!




Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my latest
creation with you for 

Crafter's Companion


I printed off some very pretty papers and other elements from
 Crafter's Inspiration Magazine Issue #13 Spring freebies
which included a fabulous CD which has over 1,000 
printable elements.  I chose TEA PARTY for this
particular project and I love it. 


I printed off my paper choice first and chose the teacups, flowers, and cute birds which I fussy cut for a 3d effect.

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my 
post with links to make it easier for you to go shopping!!!

In the meantime I wish you all a wonderful crafty day ahead.








2 comments:

  1. So pretty Suzi...a gift all by itself!! Beautifully done!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx