Tuesday, February 7

Magnolia-licious DT - Challenge #3 Anything Goes + Option


Good morning my dears,  It's time for a new 
Challenge over at 

Magnolia-licious



Our theme for the next two weeks is 

"Anything Goes"
Option - Use some Flowers




I chose to use a sweet Tilda from the A touch of Love 
collection 2016 and coloured her with my Spectrum
Noir Illustrator pens and SN pencils.

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of 
my post for you with links where possible. 


Our Sponsor is as always the lovely Shawn and Candy
(owners) of Magnolia Stamps and they
will be giving our random winner a $20.00 
gift certificate to spend in store.




Thank you so much for popping in to visit I do hope you will
scoot over to Magnolia-licious blog and take a peek at
the utterly beautiful creations my fellow DT buddies
have created for you this time.  WOW!!!!!

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia:   Love is.....





Products Used;

Magnolia Stamp - Tilda with bow from A touch of love 2016 - Magnolia-licious
Papers: Alice's Dream & House of roses basic: Scrap&Craft
Mulberry Paper Roses & Pearl embellishment: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace Doily die: Cheery Lynn
Sentiment:  Die'sire  sentimentals Crafter's Companion

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Suzi...I so love your colouring...truly lovely card!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia...good luck!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning as always! ♥

    Thank you so much for joining us at All About Magnolia with this beautiful creation. Hope to see you in our next challenge too!

    Best wishes

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx