Wednesday, February 15

Midweek Magnolias DT- Challenge #158 Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 

"Anything Goes"
With a Magnolia Image


I've inked up BonnieTilda  from the With Love Collection 2013
and coloured her with Spectrum Noir  Illustrator pens and pencils.
All my Magnolia stamps come from Magnolia-licious as did my
cute Memory Box heart party circle die.


 Papers Monsieur  by UHK Gallery   and Lemoncraft  Forget me Not ,
available over at  Scrap and Craft


Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs

Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girls:  February Card Challenge 
All About Magnolia:  All About Love 
Stampavie and More:  Love & Hearts 


6 comments:

  1. Suzi this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at LHOSM! Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card......so sweet. I love your coloring and the layers and embellishments. Really very very lovely.
    Thanx for joining us at LHOSM.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this image is so cute. Darling and great coloring. I love this card and so glad you shared over at Stampavie and More.


    Billie A
    Stampavie and More
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Suzi.
    Thanks for joining in with our LHOSM Anything Goes challenge and good luck in the prize draw!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous sweet card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at All About Magnolia with this beautiful creation. Hope to see you in our next challenge too!

    Best wishes

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx