Tuesday, February 7

Scrap&Craft Inspiration DT - Beautiful Lady Butterfly card!!




Hello my dears,  I'm here today sharing
this lovely Lady Butterfly any occasion card, using some of the 
beautiful products which are available over at 






How adorable is this sweet chipboard 
Lady Butterfly from Scrapiniec and the beautiful intricate mini
border element just below her feet.






Thank you so much for popping in to visit.

Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!

Hugs




Products Used:
Flowers & Leaves: Wild Orchid Crafts

1 comment:

  1. There is only one word for any of your cards GORGEOUS.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx