Thursday, February 2

Wild Orchid Crafts DT - Debut Project


Hello Everyone!

I've been so excited to shout out about this wonderful news that I've kept under 
wraps for a couple of weeks now!! But I can now tell you that I am super
excited, thrilled and honoured to have been asked to join the Design Team of

Wild Orchid Crafts 


I'm here to share my first creation which can also be found over at WOC Blog.

I created this beautiful large floral explosion shabby chic card for my dear Sister-in-Law 
 who will be able to look back on for years to come.  I hope this inspires you a little.



Stunning English Roses, Lilies, Wild Roses and beautiful Wild
Rose buds make up the floral arrangement.



A close up picture to showcase these oh so gorgeous flowers


Products used:

White Mixed Mulberry Paper Flowers Starter Kit  MKX-311
25mm White Mulberry Paper Cottage Roses MKX-683
30mm Mixed Pink English Roses  MKX-324 
10 large two tone Baby Pink Wild Rose Buds  MKX-102

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you will come back soon.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. How lovely and beautiful, Suzi. Your spring time garden brings just the right color of butterflies! So dainty and sweet! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx