Tuesday, March 7

Magnolia-licious DT Challenge #5 Anything Goes + Ribbon



Good morning my dears,  It's time for a new 
Challenge over at 

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS



Our theme for the next two weeks is 

"Anything Goes"
With the Option of Adding Ribbon


I chose one of my new stamps from the  Lovely Emoji  collection 2017,
Sweet Okay Tilda and  coloured her with my Spectrum Noir 
illustrator pens and SN pencils.  I also used a Memory Box  Heart  Party Circle
die from the store cutting it in half to group round this sweet Tilda.



You will find a fabulous selection of stamps - Magnolia - Stamping Bella
 CC Designs and more over at 





Our Sponsor is as always the lovely Shawn
(owner) of Magnolia Stamps and he
will be giving our random winner a $20.00 
gift certificate to spend in store.




Thank you so much for popping in to visit I do hope you will
scoot over to Magnolia-licious blog and take a peek at
the utterly beautiful creations my fellow DT buddies
have created for you this time.  WOW!!!!!

Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

All about Magnolia:  All about your favourite Colours.  I love all  pastel colours.
Magnolia Forever:  Ribbon and Lace 
Marvelous Magnolia:  Ribbon And Lace 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Anything Goes and a DT call
Dream Valley Challenge:  Lots of Layers 
Addicted to Stamps: Pastel Colours 
The Ribbon Girls:  March Card Challenge





5 comments:

  1. Awesome as always! Thanks for joining at Magnolia Forever: Ribbon & Lace
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, what a lovely card in sweet colours did you make. Tilda is beautiful coloured and I love the branch with the little flowers.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, love the subtle colours and image. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Lovely soft and delicate colours. Beautiful made! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gorgeous card! The color combo is so sweet. Thank you for joining Marvelous Magnolia challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx