Tuesday, April 4

Magnolia-licious DT Challenge #7 Anything Goes + Metal



Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card with you for our new
challenge over at 


for the next two weeks our theme is 

"Anything Goes"
With the option of adding some Metal

I chose to use two older Tilda stamps and put them together 
colouring them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens and SN pencils
My papers are Lemoncraft's Never ending Summer from scrapandcraft.co.uk



You will find a great selection of Magnolia stamps along with other well known
brands over at Magnolia-licious Store 

Our Sponsor as always is Shawn (owner) of Magnolia-licious Store and he will
be sending our Random winner a $20.00 gift certificate to spend in store.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

All about Magnolia Challenge:  All about Spring/Easter 
Aurora Wings Challenge: Easter Pastels 
Morgan's Artworld Challenge:  Anything Goes 


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is just so beautiful. Wow. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to enter our All About Magnolia Challenge with this beautiful creation! ♥

    Hope to see you next month again!
    Good Luck!

    XX Diana ♥
    www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, Suzi! Love your soft coloring and lovely details. Thanks so much for joining our Easter Pastels challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lovely soft pastel colouring on the images and such a sweet card, thank you so much for playing with us with Easter pastels at Aurorawings challenge blog, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Easter Themed card Suzi, love your colouring of those two little cuties!!! The layering looks really lovely and I the pastel colours are just perfect!!!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at LHOSM!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx