Wednesday, April 12

Midweek Magnolias DT - Challenge #162 Anything Goes


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 

"Anything Goes "
With a Magnolia image

I've inked up a sweet Magnolia Mini  BunnyTilda, masking her
onto the double Easter egg stamp from
both have been coloured with Spectrum Noir   Illustrator pens and pencils.  I surrounded this cute Chipboard  with my Doohickey Fence Die.



Papers are from scrapandcraft.co.uk and are LemonCrafts Neverending Summer
6x6 paper pad I also added a corner chipboard piece to the centre of the bird house.



Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Crafty Catz Challenge:  Anything Goes with a twist of Easter
Daring Cardmakers Challenge:   Pictorial inspiration. (below)



7 comments:

  1. OMG this is just so cute, hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, this is stunning! I love the birdhouse and stunning details! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing project - it's just gorgeous!
    Love the spring details, they're just perfect for our April elements dare. :)
    Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suzi! How cute! Love your little bird house with the beautiful chipboard piece at the top.
    Tilda looks so sweet on her Easter Eggs :o) The fence finished your little scene perfectly.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project. Absolutely stunning. Love how you have showcased the sweet image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! That is so cute! I love all the elements. The birdhouse is just fabulous. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
    Best wishes,
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bird house love the cute image,papers and embellishments---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx